Patients Bill of Rights
We believe you have both the right and responsibility to be an active participant in your health care and the patient/physician relationship.
Your rights as a patient
Our commitment to you
- You can expect to receive considerate and respectful care and service.
- You can expect to obtain complete and current information about your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- You can expect to receive the information you need to give us informed consent before any treatment or procedure.
- You can refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law and receive information about the consequences of that action.
- You can expect every consideration for your privacy concerning your medical care.
- You can expect that all communications and records pertaining to your care will be treated as confidential; you have the right to review your medical record and can request a copy of your medical information within a reasonable time frame and at a reasonable cost.
- You can expect to be involved in the planning and development of your treatment plan. You can request that the physicians speak with and/or involve key family members in your medical care and decision making.
- You can give or withhold consent to participate in research projects or procedures.
- You can expect to receive a full explanation of your bill, regardless of the source of payment.
- You can expect to know our expectations of your behavior and conduct.
Your responsibilities as a patient
Your commitment to us
- You are responsible to participate actively in decisions regarding your health care and to follow treatment plans that you and your physician establish.
- You are responsible to provide accurate, complete and timely information regarding your medical history, current symptoms and problems and other matters relating to your health.
- You are responsible to ask questions and seek clarification in order to understand and be informed about your diagnosis/treatment and what is expected from you.
- You are expected to be considerate and respectful of other patients, staff and physicians.
- You are expected to arrive on time for your appointments and/or notify us at least 4 hours in advance if an appointment can not be kept.
- You are expected to make timely payment for services provided. Elective procedures and co-payments are due at time of service.
If you would like to schedule an appointment at the Male Reproductive Clinic please click on the link below to visit our Appointment Request page
Male Reproductive Clinic, P.A.
Phone: (832) 358.8600Fax: (832) 358.0376
© Copyright 2012-2019 - Male Infertility Clinic, PA - All Rights Reserved
Main Office: 9190 Katy Frwy. #101, Houston, TX 77055